Search This Blog

SAMPLE T-SHIRT DESIGNS CREATED BY URARTSTDIO.COM

Friday, September 14, 2018

How Much Time do you Spend on Art?

Camelia Drobot
OTHER (please explain)Every day, 5-7 hours. :-)
1
Ayushi R
OTHER (please explain)Free time
1
christine Faulkner
OTHER (please explain)Weekends and evenings
1
Roni Bowen
OTHER (please explain)I spends between 2 = 6 hours per day, sometimes more
1
Maia Maglakelidze
OTHER (please explain)All my life.....
1
Tonya Ramey
7 hours per weekDepends on the week and if I take the time to create something.
1
joseph stanley
OTHER (please explain)Sometimes it’s over 30 hrs a week but lately I never get much time for my art 😢
1
Nadine M
OTHER (please explain)Because I love it!!
1
Jennifer Casler
OTHER (please explain)I try to paint several hours a day, every day, if possible. ~jenn (serenity room studios on YouTube)
1
shin060
OTHER (please explain)i don't get to paint as much as I like. so its less. pretty much whenever i can. if i could id paint for 9 hrs a week
1
LaSystra C.
OTHER (please explain)A few hrs almost every evening after work and then periodically through the weekends.
1
kary rhea
OTHER (please explain)Painting or sketching these things are what make me the happiest if I've had a hard day I paint if I've had a great day I paint if I've had a so-so day I draw I can't think of a better thing in life to do I'm very lucky I work with the elderly and I'm fortunate enough that I get to teach them how to paint which is an amazing
1
Johns Cool Mom
OTHER (please explain)I look at videos and practice everyday. I’m new and I realize if I don’t watch people who know what they are doing that I will never learn. I don’t work so I’m able to practice everyday at least 3-4 hours.
1
Sonja Fidder
OTHER (please explain)To little time
1
Kate's Branch
OTHER (please explain)Approximately 10-20 studio hours per wk. I recently found a separate studio space that I go to about 4-5 days a week to take advantage of creative time.
1
Jerrie Tenequer
OTHER (please explain)... I spend at least 12 hours or more per week painting and paint all day on Saturdays...
1
Prosperity Now
OTHER (please explain)About 60 hours
1
Waterbridge RE Management
OTHER (please explain)At least an hour or more a day either painting, learning/taking classes or watching videos
1
Abstract Possibilities
OTHER (please explain)Daily
1
Dayanee Ruhee
6 hours per weekKeep me busy
1
Desma Burns. Franks
OTHER (please explain)I feel very peaceful wen I'm creating artwork
1
Maya KB
OTHER (please explain)Je peins dès que j'ai un moment de libre. Après ke travail, pendant mes repos...
1
Donna Johnson
OTHER (please explain)Sometimes Is 7hrs a day. Teaching my nephew to paint after he had a stroke at 32 yrs old. I must paint a project before I can teach him. I have painted 20ish years and your work is very inspiring to me
1
Rowan Marques
OTHER (please explain)I spend about 25 hours per week on art
1
Jo Julian
OTHER (please explain)I've been pretty slack and itching to get back into it. My chronic pain is the culprit.
1
Truth Seeker71
OTHER (please explain)All of my free time
4
Cristy Smith
OTHER (please explain)More.. Lol However I never get anything finished.. 😅💙🎨
3
Nusaibah Nadeem
OTHER (please explain)I am a student and I love Art, so I usually spend my time on Art when I am free from studies.....😊
2
elena betivoiu
OTHER (please explain)When I paint, I spend all the time that I have...I wish I had more time😊
2
katerina athanasiou
3 hours per weekΔουλειές και δεν υπάρχει και καταλληλος χωρος.
1
Mia Hofinger
7 hours per weekSometimes also more. Its my life my heartdoing
1
Carly Charlesworth
1 hour per weekThis is as close to an estimate as I can get ...its probably more than that some weeks and nil other weeks. It serves as a rough estimate.
1
Clara Tanasie
3 hours per week👍
1
Carol OBrien
OTHER (please explain)I spend days and nights untill wee hours untill l finish and happy with my paintings.
1
Mary Poppins
OTHER (please explain)Whenever I am not at work I paint. I’m unable to do both on the same day. So it depends how many days off I have. I tend to spend the day painting and pottering, going back to it or starting a different one. I have several on the go as I tend to get frustrated or just stuck ... I am not naturally talented so I just have to keep on trying. I paint over canvases a lot 😁. You give me a lot of inspiration because you make it less technical, easier for me. I love your work. Thanks👍
1
Swati Vishwakarma
OTHER (please explain)I'm not spending time in a week art is my life ,art is my everything I'm doing paintings daily in a 6 hour's coz I'm doing mural paintings it's take more times, and I'm doing sckeching at market in a daily basis.at Morning I'm doing sckeching and Evening time I'm doing live landscape .this time I'm doing some drawings and the time is 2:05 am. In India...

No comments:

Post a Comment

From vector logo design to original paintings

From vector logo design to original paintings
Welcome to UrArtStudio: logo designs, original paintings, art video lessons, custom gift ideas

OHIO DESIGNERS

OHIO DESIGNERS
CLEVELAND OHIO GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDIO

Total Pageviews